The Role of the State in Economic Transformation: Comparing the Transition Experiences of Russia and China
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordstransition; neoliberalism; state; Russia; China;
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2005-02-01 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HIS-2005-02-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PKE-2005-02-01 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2005-02-01 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2005-02-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ums:papers:2005-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniele Girardi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deumaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .