Report NEP-PKE-2005-02-01This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David M. Kotz, 2005. "The Role of the State in Economic Transformation: Comparing the Transition Experiences of Russia and China," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2006.
- John Joseph Wallis & Price Fishback & Shawn Kantor, 2005. "Politics, Relief, and Reform: The Transformation of America's Social Welfare System during the New Deal," NBER Working Papers 11080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura & Isabel Sanz-Villarroya, 2004. "Institutional Instability And Growth In Argentina: A Long-Run View," Working Papers in Economic History wh046705, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Item repec:cdl:ucscec:1017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arslan Razmi, 2005. "The Effects of Export-Oriented, FDI-Friendly Policies on the Balance of Payments in a Developing Economy: A General Equilibrium Investigation," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.