Una evaluación económica a los incentivos fiscales a la inversión en Uruguay
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amarante, Verónica & Gómez, Marcela, 2016. "El proceso de formalización en el mercado laboral uruguayo," Estudios y Perspectivas – Oficina de la CEPAL en Montevideo 20, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- repec:idb:idbbks:6820 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verónica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Mijail Yapor, 2016. "Decomposing inequality changes in Uruguay: the role of formalization in the labor market," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Osmel Manzano & Sebastián Auguste & Laura Alfaro & Daniel Artana & Adolfo Taylhardat & Mario Cuevas & Luis Porto, 2015. "Partners or Creditors? Attracting Foreign Investment and Productive Development to Central America and Dominican Republic," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 88273 edited by Sebastián Auguste & Mario Cuevas & Osmel Manzano, February.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; economic evaluation; tax incentives; Uruguay;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- D04 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Policy: Formulation; Implementation; Evaluation
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulr:wpaper:dt-20-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrés Dean). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ierauuy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.