Determinantes macroeconómicos de la mortalidad infantil en Uruguay
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsInfant mortality; Public spending; Economic growth; Time series; Uruguay;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulr:wpaper:dt-12-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrés Dean). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ierauuy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .