Los sistemas de relaciones laborales. Un enfoque macro social desde el Cono Sur de América Latina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis Ayala & Mercedes Sastre, 2004.
"Europe vs. the United States: is there a trade-off between mobility and inequality?,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, pages 4-4.
- Ayala, L. & Sastre, M., 2002. "Europe vs. The United States: Is There a Trade-Off Between Mobility and Inequality?," European Economy Group Working Papers 19, European Economy Group.
- Sastre, Mercedes & Ayala, Luis, 2002. "Europe vs. the United States: is there a trade-off between mobility and inequality?," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-26, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Canto, Olga, 2000. "Income Mobility in Spain: How Much Is There?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(1), pages 85-102, March.
- Aaberge, Rolf, et al, 2002.
"Income Inequality and Income Mobility in the Scandinavian Countries Compared to the United States,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 48(4), pages 443-469, December.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Björklund, Anders & Jäntti, Markus & Palme, Mårten & Pedersen, Peder & Smith, Nina & Wennemo, Tom, 1996. "Income Inequality and Income Mobility in the Scandinavian Countries Compared to the United States," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 98, Stockholm School of Economics, revised Aug 2002.
- Rolf Aaberge & Anders Björklund & Markus Jäntti & Mårten Palme & Peder J. Pedersen & Nina Smith & Tom Wennemo, 1996. "Income Inequality and Income Mobility in the Scandinavian Countries Compared to the United States," Discussion Papers 168, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Michael Carter & Christopher Barrett, 2006. "The economics of poverty traps and persistent poverty: An asset-based approach," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 178-199.
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Francisca Antman & David McKenzie, 2007.
"Poverty traps and nonlinear income dynamics with measurement error and individual heterogeneity,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(6), pages 1057-1083.
- Antman, Francisca & McKenzie, David J., 2005. "Poverty traps and nonlinear income dynamics with measurement error and individual heterogeneity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3764, The World Bank.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jemkins, 2002. "Who Stays Poor? Who Becomes Poor? Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(478), pages 60-67, March.
- Ceroni, Carlotta Berti, 2001. "Poverty Traps and Human Capital Accumulation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(270), pages 203-219, May.
- Luis Casanova, 2008. "Trampas de Pobreza en Argentina: Evidencia Empírica a Partir de un Pseudo Panel," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0064, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Fields, Gary S. & Ok, Efe A., 1996. "The Meaning and Measurement of Income Mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 349-377, November.
- Jarvis, Sarah & Jenkins, Stephen P, 1998. "How Much Income Mobility Is There in Britain?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 428-443, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmethodology; labor relations; collective bargaining;
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulr:wpaper:dt-04-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrés Dean). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ierauuy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .