Transport cost levels, productivity and efficiency measures: Some theory and main policy uses
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio Estache & Lourdes Trujillo, 2006. "Transport cost levels, productivity and efficiency measures: Some theory and main policy uses," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44064, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Estache & Ellis Juan & Lourdes Trujillo, 2011.
"Public–Private Partnerships in Transport,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 30
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonio Estache & André De Palma & E. Quinet & R. Vickerman, "undated". "Public-Private Partnerships in Transport," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Estache,Antonio & Juan,Ellis J. & Trujillo Castellano,Lourdes, 2007. "Public-private partnerships in transport," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4436, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/44031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .