Sustainable Human Development and the Capability Approach: Integrating Environment, Responsibility and Collective Agency
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jérôme Pelenc & Minkieba Kevin Lompo & Jérôme Ballet & Jean-Luc Dubois, 2013. "Sustainable Human Development and the Capability Approach: Integrating Environment, Responsibility and Collective Agency," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 77-94, February.
- Jérôme Pelenc & Kevin Lompo & Jérôme Ballet & Jean-Luc Dubois, 2014. "Sustainable Human Development and the Capability Approach: Integrating Environment, Responsibility and Collective Agency," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/218346, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Neumayer, 2012.
"Human Development and Sustainability,"
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 561-579, November.
- Eric Neumayer, 2010. "Human Development and Sustainability," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-05, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Damien Bazin, 2007. "Une introduction au principe responsabilité de Hans Jonas," Post-Print halshs-00727582, HAL.
- Jean De Munck & Bénédicte Zimmermann, 2008. "La liberté au prisme des capacités. Amartya Sen au-delà du libéralisme," Post-Print hal-00269081, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Horodecka, 2015. "The Changing Face of Economics? Ethical Issues in Contemporary Economic Schools as a Consequence of Changes in the Concept of Human Nature," Annales. Ethics in Economic Life, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, vol. 18(4), pages 55-71, December.
- Smirnova, Janna, 2015. "Environmental awareness of nations: the interplay with institutional transformation," MPRA Paper 65857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vänninen, Irene & Pereira-Querol, Marco & Engeström, Yrjö, 2015. "Generating transformative agency among horticultural producers: An activity-theoretical approach to transforming Integrated Pest Management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 38-49.
- Pelenc, Jérôme & Bazile, Didier & Ceruti, Cristian, 2015. "Collective capability and collective agency for sustainability: A case study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 226-239.
- Bridget O'Laughlin & Séverine Deneulin, 2016. "Forum 2016," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 47(4), pages 937-951, July.
- Pelenc, Jérôme, 2014.
"Développement humain responsable et aménagement du territoire. Réflexions à partir de deux réserves de biosphère périurbaines en France et au Chili
[Responsible Human Development and Land-Use Plann," MPRA Paper 56094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:21:y:2018:i:4:p:391-402 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quentin Farmar-Bowers, 2015. "Finding Ways to Improve Australia’s Food Security Situation," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-27, May.
- Rauschmayer, Felix & Bauler, Tom & Schäpke, Niko, 2015. "Towards a thick understanding of sustainability transitions — Linking transition management, capabilities and social practices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 211-221.
- Volkert, Jürgen & Strotmann, Harald & Moczadlo, Regina, 2014. "Sustainable Human Development: Corporate challenges and potentials. The case of Bayer CropScience's cotton seed production in rural Karnataka (India)," UFZ Discussion Papers 5/2014, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1399-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/218339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.