Mixed autoregressive-moving average multivariate processes with time-dependent coefficients
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hallin, Marc, 1978. "Mixed autoregressive-moving average multivariate processes with time-dependent coefficients," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 567-572, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dahlhaus, R., 1996. "On the Kullback-Leibler information divergence of locally stationary processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 139-168, March.
- M. Shelton Peiris & Manabu Asai, 2016. "Generalized Fractional Processes with Long Memory and Time Dependent Volatility Revisited," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-21, September.
- Alj, Abdelkamel & Jónasson, Kristján & Mélard, Guy, 2016. "The exact Gaussian likelihood estimation of time-dependent VARMA models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 633-644.
- Robinson, Peter, 2007. "On discrete sampling of time-varying continuous-time systems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6795, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Peter Robinson, 2007. "On Discrete Sampling Of Time-Varyingcontinuous-Time Systems," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 520, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Rajae Azrak & Guy Melard, 1998. "The exact quasi-likelihood of time dependent ARMA models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13740, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/1987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .