La crisi del lavoro in Europa ed in Italia. Per un cambio di rotta
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valeria Cirillo & Marta Fana & Dario Guarascio, 2017.
"Labour market reforms in Italy: evaluating the effects of the Jobs Act,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(2), pages 211-232, August.
- Marta Fana & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2015. "Labour market reforms in Italy: evaluating the effects of the Jobs Act," LEM Papers Series 2015/31, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsJobs; European Economic Policy; Wages; Bargaining; Jobs Act; Industrial and Innovation Policy;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udf:wpaper:2014053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alberto Benati). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deferit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .