L'esigenza di elementi manageriali nei piani di gestione UNESCO. I risultati di uno studio condotto su due siti patrimonio mondiale dell'umanita' in Italia e Spagna
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Gullino & Gabriele Loris Beccaro & Federica Larcher, 2015. "Assessing and Monitoring the Sustainability in Rural World Heritage Sites," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-25, October.
More about this item
KeywordsManagement Plan; World Heritage List; Governance; UNESCO Site of Ferrara; UNESCO Site of Granada;
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udf:wpaper:200729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alberto Benati). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deferit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .