Hacia una nueva comprensión de un viejo problema: una propuesta metodológica para la medición del desempeño institucional de largo plazo
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutions; institutional measurements; institutional development.;
All these keywords.
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- N26 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2014-07-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2014-07-13 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:doctra:34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://cienciassociales.edu.uy/unidad-multidisciplinaria/programa-de-historia-economica-y-social/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Andrea Doneschi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://cienciassociales.edu.uy/unidad-multidisciplinaria/programa-de-historia-economica-y-social/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.