The Wealth Model: Efficiency In Education And Distribution In The Family
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Berhman, J.R. & Pollak, R.A. & Taubman, P., 1990. "The Wealth Model: Efficiency In Education And Distribution In The Family," Department of Economics Working Papers 154, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Behrman, J.R. & Pollak, R.A. & Taubman, P., 1990. "The Wealth Model: Efficiency In Education And Distribution In The Family," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 90-16, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Momi Dahan & Alejandro Gaviria, 1998. "Actos de los padres y desigualdad entre hermanos," Research Department Publications 4151, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ramses H. ABUL NAGA, 1998.
"Estimating the Intergenerational Correlation of Incomes : An Errors in Variables Framework,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
9812, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Abul Naga, Ramses H., 1999. "Estimating the intergenerational correlation of incomes: an errors in variables framework," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6579, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 1999. "Estimating the Intergenerational Correlation of Incomes: An Errors in Variables Framework," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 44, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bhashkar Mazumder, 2004. "Sibling similarities, differences and economic inequality," Working Paper Series WP-04-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Dahan, Momi & Gaviria, Alejandro, 2003.
"Parental actions and sibling inequality,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 281-297, October.
- Momi Dahan & Alejandro Gaviria, 1998. "Parental Actions and Siblings’ Inequality," Research Department Publications 4150, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Momi Dahan & Alejandro Gaviria, 1998. "Parental Actions and Siblings' Inequality," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1298, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Han, Song & Mulligan, Casey B, 2001.
"Human Capital, Heterogeneity and Estimated Degrees of Intergenerational Mobility,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(470), pages 207-243, April.
- Song Han & Casey B. Mulligan, 2000. "Human Capital, Heterogeneity, and Estimated Degrees of Intergenerational Mobility," NBER Working Papers 7678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jere R. Behrman, 1994. "Intra-family Distribution in Developing Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 253-296.
More about this item
Keywordswealth ; education ; family ; human resources;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udb:wpaper:90-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .