International R&D rivalry and industrial strategy without government commitment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 1996. "International R&D Rivalry and Industrial Strategy without Government Commitment," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 322-338, October.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 1995. "International R&D Rivalry and Industrial Strategy without Government Commitment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 1995. "International R&D rivalry and industrial strategy without government commitment," Working Papers 199512, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch & Development; R&D subsidies; Strategic trade policy; Export subsidies; Commitment; Dynamic consistency; Research; Industrial; Industrial policy; Commercial policy; Export subsidies; Oligopolies;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:199509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .