Liberalisation for Development: Zimbabwe's adjustment without the fund
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Galasi, 1998. "Income Inequality and Mobility in Hungary 1992-96," Papers iopeps98/3, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Christopher Heady, 2000. "What is the Effect of Child Labour on Learning Achievement? Evidence from Ghana," Papers inwopa00/7, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Peters-Berries C., 1993. "Urban informal sector in Zimbabwe: from insignificance to the employer of the last resort," ILO Working Papers 992931213402676, International Labour Organization.
- Peters-Berries C., 1993. "Putting development policies into practice: the problems of implementing policy reforms in Africa," ILO Working Papers 992931173402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
Keywordsadjustment policies; economic development;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:iopeps:iopeps91/42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .