LBOs and Taxes: No One to Blame But Ourselves?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gottschalg, Oliver & Berg, Achim, 2005. "Understanding value generation in buyouts," Les Cahiers de Recherche 824, HEC Paris.
- Michael P. Ross., 1998. "Corporate Hedging: What, Why and How?," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-280, University of California at Berkeley.
- Martin H. Wolfson, 1993. "Corporate Restructuring and the Budget Deficit Debate," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 495-520, Fall.
- Arman Kosedag & Jamshid Mehran & Jinhu Qian, 2009. "Reverse-LBOs, re-LBOs and informational asymmetry hypothesis of LBO transactions," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(8), pages 716-728, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucb:calbrf:rpf-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .