Descriptive Theories of Financial Institutions Under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Stanley W, 1976. "Rational Response to Shocks in a Dynamic Model of Capital Asset Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 767-779, December.
- Blume, Marshall E & Friend, Irwin, 1973. "A New Look at the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(1), pages 19-33, March.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Bronwyn H. Hall & Robert E. Hall & Jerry A. Hausman, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 653-665 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1982. "In search of the exchange risk premium: A six-currency test assuming mean-variance optimization," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 255-274, January.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Engel, Charles M., 1984.
"Do asset-demand functions optimize over the mean and variance of real returns? A six-currency test,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 309-323, November.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Charles Engel, 1982. "Do Asset-Demand Functions Optimize over the Mean and Variance of Real Returns? A Six-Currency Test," NBER Working Papers 1051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William D. Nordhaus & Steven N. Durlauf, 1982. "The Structure of Social Risk," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 648, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 867-887, September.
- Ross, Stephen A, 1978. "The Current Status of the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(3), pages 885-901, June.
- Gibbons, Michael R., 1982. "Multivariate tests of financial models : A new approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 3-27, March.
- Benjamin M. Friedman & V. Vance Roley, 1979. "A Note on the Derivation of Linear Homogeneous Asset Demand Functions," NBER Working Papers 0345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friend, Irwin & Blume, Marshall E, 1975. "The Demand for Risky Assets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 900-922, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramirez, Carlos D., 2004. "Monetary policy and the credit channel in an open economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 363-369.
- cho, hyejin, 2014. "Chronological Description about Financial Crisis and Gap between Academic and Professional Approach," MPRA Paper 54411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Farhat, Joseph & Al-Zu'Bi, Bashir, 2003.
"Dividend Signaling Hypothesis And Short-Term Asset Concentration Of Islamic Interest-Free Banking,"
Islamic Economic Studies,
The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 11, pages 2-30.
- Joseph Farhat & M. Kabir Hassan & Bashir Al-Zu'bi, 2002. "Dvidend Signaling Hypothesis and Short-Term Asset Concentration of Islamic Interest-free Banking," Working Papers 0221, Economic Research Forum, revised 18 Jul 2002.
- John P. Judd, 1979. "Competition between the commercial paper market and commercial banks," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 39-53.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucb:calbrf:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.