Does Distribution Matter? When Flexibility and Pareto-Efficiency in Greenhouse Gas Abatement
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon rights; climate policy; integrated assessment; banking and trade;
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2001-07-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2001-07-23 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ube:dpvwib:dp0102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Glusstein-Gerber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vwibech.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .