Does the Market Help Workers Balance Work-Family Conflict?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Melvin Stephens, 2002. "Worker Displacement and the Added Worker Effect," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 504-537, July.
- Paul J. Devereux, 2004. "Changes in Relative Wages and Family Labor Supply," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(3).
- Angrist, Joshua D., 1991.
"Grouped-data estimation and testing in simple labor-supply models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 243-266, February.
- Joshua D. Angrist, 1988. "Grouped Data Estimation and Testing in Simple Labor Supply Models," Working Papers 614, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Peter Gottschalk & Timothy M. Smeeding, 1997. "Cross-National Comparisons of Earnings and Income Inequality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 633-687, June.
- Devereux, Paul J., 2007.
"Improved Errors-in-Variables Estimators for Grouped Data,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 278-287, July.
- Paul J. Devereux, 2006. "Improved errors-in-variables estimators for grouped data," Working Papers 200602, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Devereux, Paul J., 2007. "Improved Errors-in-Variables Estimators for Grouped Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 6167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & David H. Autor & David Lyle, 2004.
"Women, War, and Wages: The Effect of Female Labor Supply on the Wage Structure at Midcentury,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(3), pages 497-551, June.
- Daron Acemoglu & David H. Autor & David Lyle, 2002. "Women, War and Wages: The Effect of Female Labor Supply on the Wage Structure at Mid-Century," NBER Working Papers 9013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valerie Oppenheimer, 2003. "Cohabiting and marriage during young men’s career-development process," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 40(1), pages 127-149, February.
- Matthijs Kalmijn & Anneke Loeve & Dorien Manting, 2007. "Income dynamics in couples and the dissolution of marriage and cohabitation," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 44(1), pages 159-179, February.
- Paul J. Devereux, 2007.
"Small-sample bias in synthetic cohort models of labor supply,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 839-848.
- Paul J. Devereux, 2006. "Small sample bias in synthetic cohort models of labor supply," Working Papers 200606, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
Keywordswork and family balance; family-friendly benefits; take up of employer benefits;
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J39 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2009-09-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-09-19 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:clssrn:clsrn_admin-2009-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vivian Tran). General contact details of provider: http://www.clsrn.econ.ubc.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .