Exact and Superlative Price and Quantity Indicators
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Mizobuchi, Hideyuki, 2009. "Exact And Superlative Price And Quantity Indicators," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(S2), pages 335-380, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barnett, William A. & Erwin Diewert, W. & Zellner, Arnold, 2011.
"Introduction to measurement with theory,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 161(1), pages 1-5, March.
- Barnett, William A. & Diewert, W. Erwin & Zellner, Arnold, 2009. "Introduction to Measurement with Theory," MPRA Paper 14868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & W. Erwin Diewert & Arnold Zellner, 2009. "Introduction to Measurement with Theory," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200906, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- W. Diewert, 2015.
"Decompositions of productivity growth into sectoral effects,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 367-387, June.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2013. "Decompositions of Productivity Growth into Sectoral Effects," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2013-12, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 06 Mar 2013.
- W. Erwin Diewert & Robert C. Feenstra, 2019.
"Estimating the Benefits of New Products,"
NBER Chapters, in: Big Data for 21st Century Economic Statistics,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, Erwin & Feenstra, Robert, 2018. "Estimating the Benefits of New Products," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2018-7, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 06 Sep 2018.
- W. Erwin Diewert & Robert C. Feenstra, 2019. "Estimating the Benefits of New Products," NBER Working Papers 25991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2016. "Kevin J. Fox Interview of W. Erwin Diewert," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2016-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Jun 2016.
- Diewert, Erwin & Feenstra, Robert, 2019. "Estimating the Benefits of New Products: Some Approximations," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2019-3, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Mar 2019.
- Diewert, Erwin & Fox, Kevin J. & Schreyer, Paul, 2019. "Experimental Economics and the New Commodities Problem," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2019-4, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Mar 2019.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Avinash Collis & W. Erwin Diewert & Felix Eggers & Kevin J. Fox, 2020.
"Measuring the Impact of Free Goods on Real Household Consumption,"
AEA Papers and Proceedings,
American Economic Association, vol. 110, pages 25-30, May.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik & Collis, Avinash & Diewert, Erwin & Eggers, Felix & FOX, Kevin J., 2020. "Measuring the Impact of Free Goods on Real Household Consumption," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2020-2, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 10 Jan 2020.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik & Collis, Avinash & Diewert, W. Erwin & Eggers, Felix & Fox, Kevin J., 2020. "Measuring the Impact of Free Goods on Real Household Consumption," SocArXiv gnd4c, Center for Open Science.
- Robert J. Hill & Alice O. Nakamura, 2010. "Improving Inflation And Related Performance Measures For Nations: An Introduction," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 1-10, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice and quantity aggregates; index number theory; equivalent and compensating variations; exact and superlative indexes; flexible functional forms;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:bricol:erwin_diewert-2009-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin). General contact details of provider: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.