Bargaining and posted prices: what does the Internet change ?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsonline markets; e-commerce; intermediary; autobytel; pricing;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- L89 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-02-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ICT-2007-02-03 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MIC-2007-02-03 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2007-02-03 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tut:cremwp:200704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CODA-POIREY Hélène). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crmrefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .