Three Paradigms of Governance and Administration: Chinese, Western and Islamic
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wolfgang Drechsler, 2013. "Three paradigms of governance and administration: Chinese, Western and Islamic," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 35(3), pages 319-342, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, Mark Zachary, 2004. "Empirical Evidence Against Varieties of Capitalism's Theory of Technological Innovation," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(03), pages 601-631, July.
More about this item
- F54 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Colonialism; Imperialism; Postcolonialism
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-06-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HPE-2013-06-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tth:wpaper:50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oliver Lillepruun) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ahittee.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .