Coordination of innovation policy in the catching-up context: Estonia and Brazil compared
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2001. "New public management reform: now in the Latin America agenda, and yet..," Textos para discussão 106, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kadri Ukrainski, 2016. "Fostering Innovation in Estonia: The View from the Governance Framework of the National Innovation System," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 16(4), pages 45-52, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-11-27 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-11-27 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tth:wpaper:33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oliver Lillepruun). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ahittee.html .