Repetition: Medicine for a Short-Run Remission
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. Gary‐Bobo & Marion Goussé & Jean‐Marc Robin, 2016.
"Grade retention and unobserved heterogeneity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 7(3), pages 781-820, November.
- Robert J. Gary-Bobo & Marion Gousse & Jean-Marc Robin, 2014. "Grade Retention and Unobserved Heterogeneity," CESifo Working Paper Series 4846, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Gary-Bobo & Marion Gousse & Jean-Marc Robin, 2014. "Grade retention and unobserved heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Robert Gary-Bobo & Marion Gousse & Jean-Marc Robin, 2016. "Grade Retention and Unobserved Heterogeneity," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4po7er2pp49, Sciences Po.
More about this item
Keywordsgrade retention; treatment effect; endogeneity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:27240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .