Repetition: Medicine for a Short-run Remission
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. Gary‐Bobo & Marion Goussé & Jean‐Marc Robin, 2016.
"Grade retention and unobserved heterogeneity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 7(3), pages 781-820, November.
- Robert Gary-Bobo & Marion Gousse & Jean-Marc Robin, 2014. "Grade retention and unobserved heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Robert Gary-Bobo & Marion Gousse & Jean-Marc Robin, 2016. "Grade Retention and Unobserved Heterogeneity," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4po7er2pp49, Sciences Po.
- Robert J. Gary-Bobo & Marion Gousse & Jean-Marc Robin, 2014. "Grade Retention and Unobserved Heterogeneity," CESifo Working Paper Series 4846, CESifo Group Munich.
- Asma Benhenda, 2018. "What is the cost of grade retention?," DoQSS Working Papers 18-07, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2013:i:111-112:p:227-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Secretariat General) or (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.