Is Ambiguity Aversion a Preference?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:161:y:2019:i:c:p:145-157 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsuncertainty aversion; probabilistic sophistication; sources of ambiguity; Ellsberg paradox;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CTA-2016-10-02 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EXP-2016-10-02 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2016-10-02 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:iastwp:31023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iasttfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .