Case di riposo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fox, Robert & Taqqu, Murad S., 1987. "Multiple stochastic integrals with dependent integrators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 105-127, February.
- Dehling, Herold & Taqqu, Murad S., 1988. "The functional law of the iterated logarithm for the empirical process of some long-range dependent sequences," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 81-85, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomaso Duso & Astrid Jung, 2012.
"Product Market Competition and Lobbying Coordination in the U.S. Mobile Telecommunications Industry,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 177-201, June.
- Astrid Jung & Tomaso Duso, 2003. "Product Market Competition and Lobbying Coordination in the U.S. Mobile Telecommunications Industry," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Astrid Jung & Tomaso Duso, 2004. "Product Market Competition and Lobbying Coordination in the U.S. Mobile Telecommunications Industry," Vienna Economics Papers 0402, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Astghik Mavisakalyan, 2014.
"Women in cabinet and public health spending: evidence across countries,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 281-304, August.
- Astghik Mavisakalyan, 2012. "Women in cabinet and public health spending: Evidence across countries," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-574, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Ana Rodríguez-Álvarez & David Roibás-Alonso & Alan Wall, 2013. "The response of decentralized health services to demand uncertainty and the role of political parties in the Spanish public health system," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 357-365, December.
- Noel Johnson & William Ruger & Jason Sorens & Steven Yamarik, 2014. "Corruption, regulation, and growth: an empirical study of the United States," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 51-69, February.
- repec:spr:ecogov:v:18:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10101-017-0192-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsanziani; dipendenza; analisi fattoriale; anova;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trt:disatr:034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roberto Gabriele). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ditreit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .