A Monte Carlo EM Algorithm for the Estimation of a Logistic Auto-logistic Model with Missing Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marco Bee & Giuseppe Espa, 2008. "A Monte Carlo EM algorithm for the estimation of a logistic auto-logistic model with missing data," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 45-54, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anping Chen & Marlon Boarnet & Mark Partridge & Raffaella Calabrese & Johan A. Elkink, 2014.
"Estimators Of Binary Spatial Autoregressive Models: A Monte Carlo Study,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 664-687, September.
- Raffaella Calabrese & Johan A. Elkink, 2012. "Estimators of Binary Spatial Autoregressive Models: A Monte Carlo Study," Working Papers 201215, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial Missing Data; Monte Carlo EM Algorithm; Logistic Auto-logistic Model; Pseudo-Likelihood.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpde:0801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luciano Andreozzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.