Report NEP-ORE-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oliver Linton1 & Kyungchul Song & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2008. "Bootstrap Tests of Stochastic Dominance with Asymptotic Similarity on the Boundary," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-006, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Viviana Fanelli & Silvana Musti, 2007. "Pricing of CDS Options with the HJM approach: a Numerical Implementation," Quaderni DSEMS 26-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Marco Bee & Giuseppe Espa, 2008. "A Monte Carlo EM Algorithm for the Estimation of a Logistic Auto-logistic Model with Missing Data," Department of Economics Working Papers 0801, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- M. Bigeco & E. Grosso & E. Otranto, 2008. "Recognizing and Forecasting the Sign of Financial Local Trends using Hidden Markov Models," Working Paper CRENoS 200803, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Viviana Fanelli & Silvana Musti, 2007. "Modelling Credit Spreads evolution using the Cox Process within the HJM framework," Quaderni DSEMS 27-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.