International Contract Migration And The Reintegration of Return Migrants, The Experience of Sri Lanka
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 1990. "International Contract Migration And The Reintegration of Return Migrants, The Experience of Sri Lanka," Working Papers 1990.09 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rtta Hanninen & Anne Toppinen, 1999. "Long-run price effects of exchange rate changes in Finnish pulp and paper exports," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 947-956.
- Sushanta Mallick & Helena Marques, 2008.
"Passthrough of Exchange Rate and Tariffs into Import Prices of India: Currency Depreciation versus Import Liberalization,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 765-782, September.
- Sushanta Mallick & Helena Marques, 2007. "Pass-through of Exchange Rate and Tariffs into Import Prices of India: Currency Depreciation versus Import Liberalisation," Working Papers 3, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Menon, Jayant, 1995. "The Relationship between the Law of One Price and Exchange Rate Pass-through," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 48(4), pages 551-568.
- Sushanta Mallick & Helena Marques, 2006. "Sectoral Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Testing The Impact Of Policy Reforms In India," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(2), pages 280-303, May.
- Muqun Li & Wei Liu & Shunfeng Song, 2010. "Export Relationships among China, Japan, and South Korea," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(s1), pages 547-562, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junaid Ahmed & Mazhar Mughal, 2014. "How do consumption patterns of foreign and domestic remittance recipients and non recipients compare? Evidence from Pakistan," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 160, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- G.M. Arif & Mohammad Irfan, 1997. "Population Mobility across the Pakistani Border: Fifty Years Experience," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 989-1009.
- Ranathunga, Seetha P.B., 2011. "Impact of rural to urban labour migration and the remittances on sending household welfare: a Sri Lankan case study," MPRA Paper 35943, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Dec 2011.
- Sarma & Parinduri, 2015.
"Children and maternal migration: evidence from exogenous variations in family size,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(15), pages 1184-1187, October.
- Sarma, Vengadeshvaran & Parinduri, Rasyad, 2014. "Children and Maternal Migration: Evidence from Exogenous Variations in Family Size," MPRA Paper 56283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haime Croes & Pieter Hooimeijer, 2012. "A dual labour market for international migrants in a tourism-driven economy," Chapters,in: Migration Impact Assessment, chapter 10, pages 338-361 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- G.M. Arif, 1998. "Reintegration of Pakistani Return Migrants from the Middle East in the Domestic Labour Market," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 99-124.
- G.M. Arif & M. Irfan, 1997. "Return Migration and Occupational Change: The Case of Pakistani Migrants Returned from the Middle East," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 1-37.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trb:wpaper:1990.09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .