Somewhere Between Utopia and Dystopia: Choosing From Incomparable Prospects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
KeywordsChoice Under Uncertainty; Stochastic Dominance; Complete Orderings;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .