The 'Industrial Crisis' of the English Textile Towns, c.1290 - c.1330
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D Holden & J K Swales, 1993.
"Factor Subsidies, Employment Generation, and Cost per Job: A Partial Equilibrium Approach,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 25(3), pages 317-338, March.
- J K Swales, 1993. "Factor subsidies, employment generation, and cost per job: a partial equilibrium approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(3), pages 317-338, March.
- Bregman, Arie & Fuss, Melvyn & Regev, Haim, 1991. "High tech and productivity: Evidence from Israeli industrial firms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1199-1221, August.
- Bregman, Arie & Fuss, Melvyn & Regev, Haim, 1995. "The production and cost structure of Israeli industry Evidence from individual firm data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 45-81, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munro, John H., 2007. "Hanseatic commerce in textiles from the Low Countries and England during the Later Middle Ages: changing trends in textiles, markets, prices, and values, 1290 - 1570," MPRA Paper 11199, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2008.
- Munro, John H., 2002. "Industrial energy from water-mills in the European economy, 5th to 18th Centuries: the limitations of power," MPRA Paper 11027, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2002.
- Munro, John H., 2000. "The 'New Institutional Economics' and the Changing Fortunes of Fairs in Medieval and Early Modern Europe: the Textile Trades, Warfare, and Transaction Costs," MPRA Paper 11029, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2001.
- Munro, John H., 2004.
"Spanish Merino wools and the Nouvelles Draperies: an industrial transformation in the late-medieval Low Countries,"
15808, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Mar 2005.
- John H. A. Munro, 2005. "Spanish Merino Wools and the Nouvelles Draperies: An Industrial Transformation in the Late-Medieval Low Countries," Working Papers munro-04-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- John H. Munro, 2008. "Necessities and Luxuries in Early-Modern Textile Consumption: Real Values of Worsted Says and Fine Woollens in the Sixteenth-Century Low Countries," Working Papers tecipa-323, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Munro, John H., 2005.
"I panni di lana: Nascita, espansione e declino dell’industria tessile di lana italiana, 1100-1730
[The woollen cloth industry in Italy: The rise, expansion, and decline of the Italian cloth industr," MPRA Paper 11038, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2006.
More about this item
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- N6 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-06-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:munro-98-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .