Optiaml Resource Regime in Natural Resource Management: A revised economic theory of commons
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D Holden & J K Swales, 1993.
"Factor Subsidies, Employment Generation, and Cost per Job: A Partial Equilibrium Approach,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 25(3), pages 317-338, March.
- J K Swales, 1993. "Factor subsidies, employment generation, and cost per job: a partial equilibrium approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(3), pages 317-338, March.
- Bregman, Arie & Fuss, Melvyn & Regev, Haim, 1991. "High tech and productivity: Evidence from Israeli industrial firms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1199-1221, August.
- Bregman, Arie & Fuss, Melvyn & Regev, Haim, 1995. "The production and cost structure of Israeli industry Evidence from individual firm data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 45-81, January.
More about this item
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2000-05-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2000-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2000-05-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2000-05-30 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:berry-98-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePEc Maintainer) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .