Political Business Cycles and Russian Elections, or the Manipulations of Chudar
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koen Schoors & Konstantin Sonin, 2005.
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 57-86, July.
- K. Schoors & K. Sonin, 2003. "Passive Creditors," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/177, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Koen Schoors & Konstantin Sonin, 2005. "Passive Creditors," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp737, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Schoors, Koen & Sonin, Konstantin, 2004. "Passive Creditors," CEPR Discussion Papers 4821, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koen Schoors & Konstantin Sonin, 2005. "Passive Creditors," Working Papers w0015, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Blessing Chiripanhura & Miguel Niño‐Zarazúa, 2015.
"Aid, Political Business Cycles and Growth in Africa,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(8), pages 1387-1421, November.
- Chiripanhura, Blessing M. & Nino-Zarazua, Miguel, 2014. "Aid, political business cycles and growth in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 145, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:52:y:2016:i:7:p:917-932 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fi̇li̇z Eryilmaz & Mehmet Mercan, 2015. "Political Budget Cycles: Evidence From Turkey," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 5-14, April.
- Asad Alam & Mamta Murthi & Ruslan Yemtsov & Edmundo Murrugarra & Nora Dudwick & Ellen Hamilton & Erwin Tiongson, 2005. "Growth, Poverty and Inequality : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7287, January.
- Paul Mosley & Blessing Chiripanhura, 2016.
"The African Political Business Cycle: Varieties of Experience,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(7), pages 917-932, July.
- Paul Mosley & Blessing Chiripanhura, 2012. "The African Political Business Cycle: Varieties of Experience," Working Papers 2012002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2003. "The Russian Labor Market : Moving from Crisis to Recovery," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15007, January.
- Holger Kachelein & Endrit Lami & Drini Imami, 2011. "Election-Related Cycles in Publicly Supplied Goods in Albania," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 9(1), pages 13-25.
- Jula, Dorin, 2008. "Economic Impact of Political Cycles – The Relevance of European experinces for Romania," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 081101, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-1999-07-28 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-1999-07-28 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:99cf39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .