How does Ownership Structure Affect the Timing of New Product Introductions? Evidence from the U. S. Video Game Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hiroshi Ohashi, 2005. "How does Ownership Structure Affect the Timing of New Product Introductions? Evidence from the U.S. Video Game Market," CARF F-Series CARF-F-026, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricard Gil & Frederic Warzynski, 2015.
"Vertical Integration, Exclusivity, and Game Sales Performance in the US Video Game Industry,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(suppl_1), pages 143-168.
- Gil, Ricard & Warzynski, Frederic, 2009. "Vertical Integration, Exclusivity and Game Sales Performance in the U.S. Video Game Industry," Working Papers 09-19, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Gil, Ricard & Warzynski, Frédéric, 2009. "Vertical Integration, Exclusivity and Game Sales Performance in the U.S. Video Game Industry," MPRA Paper 21049, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Ricard Gil & Frédèric Warzynski, 2010. "Vertical Integration, Exclusivity and Game Sales Performance in the US Video Game Industry," Working Papers 10-06, NET Institute, revised Sep 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2005cf325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .