A Theory of Money with Market Places
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuya Kamiya & Takashi Sato, 2004.
"Equilibrium Price Dispersion in a Matching Model with Divisible Money,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(2), pages 413-430, May.
- Kamiya, K. & Sato, T., 2002. "Equilibrium Price Dispersion in a Matching Model with Divisible Money," Discussion Paper 2002-118, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kazuya Kamiya & Dolf Talman, 2003. "Random Matching Models and Money: The Global Structure and Approximation of the Set of Stationary Equilibria," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-220, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Menzio, Guido & Wright, Randall D., 2007.
"Inflation and Unemployment: Lagos-Wright meets Mortensen-Pissarides,"
Kiel Working Papers
1334, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Randall Wright & Guido Menzio & Aleksander Berentsen, 2007. "Inflation and unemployment: Lagos-Wright meets Mortensen-Pissarides," 2007 Meeting Papers 237, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kamiya, K. & Talman, A.J.J., 2003. "Random Matching Models and Money : The Global Structure and Approximation of Stationary Equilibria," Discussion Paper 2003-70, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-10-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2000-10-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MON-2000-10-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2000cf92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .