Optimization of polling systems by means of gradient methods and the power-series algorithm
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blanc, J.P.C., 1998. "The power-series algorithm for polling systems with time limits," Other publications TiSEM 3366bad3-964d-4039-82cc-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Blanc, J.P.C. & van der Mei, R.D., 1993.
"The power-series algorithm applied to polling systems with a dormant server,"
1993-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Blanc, J.P.C. & Van Der Mei, R.D., 1993. "The Power-Series Algorithm Applied to Polling Systems with a Dormant Server," Papers 9346, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Kao, Edward P. C. & Wilson, Sandra D., 1999. "Analysis of nonpreemptive priority queues with multiple servers and two priority classes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 181-193, October.
- Blanc, J.P.C. & van der Mei, R.D., 1992.
"Optimization of polling systems with Bernoulli schedules,"
FEW 563, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Blanc, J.P.C. & van der Mei, R.D., 1995. "Optimization of polling systems with Bernoulli schedules," Other publications TiSEM 1a20585a-034d-4ce5-a91e-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van den Hout, W.B. & Blanc, J.P.C., 1994. "The power-series algorithm for Markovian queueing networks," Discussion Paper 1994-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimization; Polling Systems; Queueing Theory; operations research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiurem:137db514-d6fc-4ca3-a252-6364ae779a1d. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.