The US Business Cycle Since 1950: A Post Keynesian Explanation
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycle; Keynes; Post Keynesian;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-10-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2010-10-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcu:wpaper:201005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Harvey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .