Monetary Pressures and Inflation Dynamics in Turkey: Evidence from P-Star Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- K. Azim ÃƒÂ–zdemir & Mesut SaygÃ„Â±lÃ„Â±, 2009. "Monetary Pressures and Inflation Dynamics in Turkey: Evidence from P-Star Model," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 69-86, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomislav Globan & Vladimir Arčabić & Petar Sorić, 2016.
"Inflation in New EU Member States: A Domestically or Externally Driven Phenomenon?,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(1), pages 154-168, January.
- Tomislav Globan & Vladimir Arčabić & Petar Sorić, 2014. "Inflation in New EU Member States: A Domestically or Externally Driven Phenomenon?," EFZG Working Papers Series 1405, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Johannes VAN DER POL, 2016. "The modelling of networks using Exponential Random Graph Models: an introduction," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Johannes Van Der Pol, 2017. "Introduction to network modeling using Exponential Random Graph models (ERGM)," Working Papers hal-01284994, HAL.
- K. Azim Özdemir & Mesut Saygili, 2013. "Economic uncertainty and money demand stability in Turkey," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(3), pages 314-333, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney Demand; P-star; Inflation Dynamics;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-08-31 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2008-08-31 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2008-08-31 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-08-31 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:0808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.