Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruud de Mooij & Michael Keen, 2012.
""Fiscal Devaluation" and Fiscal Consolidation: The VAT in Troubled Times,"
NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis, pages 443-485
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruud de Mooij & Michael Keen, 2012. "'Fiscal Devaluation' and Fiscal Consolidation: The VAT in Troubled Times," NBER Working Papers 17913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Keen & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2012. "Fiscal Devaluation and Fiscal Consolidation; The VAT in Troubled Times," IMF Working Papers 12/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Keen, 2013. "The Anatomy of the Vat," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 66(2), pages 423-446, June.
- Richard M. Bird, 2005. "Value-Added Taxes in Developing and Transitional Countries: Lessons and Questions," International Tax Program Papers 0505, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Stanislav Klazar & Barbora Slintáková & Slavomíra Svátková & Martin Zelený, 2007. "Incidence of the VAT Rates Harmonisation in the Czech Republic," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(1), pages 45-56.
- Luca Barbone & Misha V. Belkindas & Leon Bettendorf & Richard Bird & Mikhail Bonch-Osmolovskiy & Michael Smart, 2013. "Study to quantify and analyse the VAT Gap in the EU-27 Member States," CASE Network Reports 0116, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- European Commission, 2012. "Tax reforms in EU Member States - Tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability – 2012 Report," Taxation Papers 34, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Spengel, Christoph & Heckemeyer, Jost Henrich & Bräutigam, Rainer & Nicolay, Katharina & Klar, Oliver & Stutzenberger, Kathrin, 2016. "The effects of tax reforms to address the debt-equity bias on the cost of capital and on effective tax rates," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, volume 65, number 148156.
- Barbora Slintáková & Stanislav Klazar, 2010. "Impact of Harmonisation on Distribution of VAT in the Czech Republic," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(2), pages 133-149.
More about this item
KeywordsVAT; European Union; Taxation; effective tax rates;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tax:taxpap:0002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaetan Nicodeme) or (Valeska Gronert) or (Astrid Van Mierlo) or (Gaelle Garnier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtcecbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .