Consistency of Hedonic Price Indexes with Unobserved Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan de Haan & Frances Krsinich, 2014. "Scanner Data and the Treatment of Quality Change in Nonrevisable Price Indexes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 341-358, July.
- Iqbal A. Syed & Jan De Haan, 2017.
"Age, Time, Vintage, And Price Indexes: Measuring The Depreciation Pattern Of Houses,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(1), pages 580-600, January.
- Iqbal Syed & Jan de Haan, 2016. "Age, Time, Vintage, and Price Indexes: Measuring the Depreciation Pattern of Houses," Discussion Papers 2016-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
KeywordsHedonic imputation method; omitted variable bias; model selection; quality adjusted price indexes; new and disappearing goods;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2010-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .