Consistency of Hedonic Price Indexes with Unobserved Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan de Haan & Frances Krsinich, 2014. "Scanner Data and the Treatment of Quality Change in Nonrevisable Price Indexes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 341-358, July.
- Iqbal A. Syed & Jan De Haan, 2017.
"Age, Time, Vintage, And Price Indexes: Measuring The Depreciation Pattern Of Houses,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(1), pages 580-600, January.
- Iqbal Syed & Jan de Haan, 2016. "Age, Time, Vintage, and Price Indexes: Measuring the Depreciation Pattern of Houses," Discussion Papers 2016-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
KeywordsHedonic imputation method; omitted variable bias; model selection; quality adjusted price indexes; new and disappearing goods;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2010-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.