Flexible Spatial and Temporal Hedonic Price Indexes for Housing in the Presence of Missing Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross Kendall & Peter Tulip, 2018. "The Effect of Zoning on Housing Prices," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2018-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Hill, Robert J. & Melser, Daniel & Syed, Iqbal, 2009.
"Measuring a boom and bust: The Sydney housing market 2001-2006,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 193-205, September.
- Robert J. Hill & Daniel Melser & Iqbal Syed, 2009. "Measuring a Boom and Bust: The Sydney Housing Market 2001-2006," Discussion Papers 2009-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Alicia Rambaldi & Prasada Rao, 2011. "Hedonic Predicted House Price Indices Using Time-Varying Hedonic Models with Spatial Autocorrelation," Discussion Papers Series 432, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Sofie R. Waltl, 2015. "A hedonic house price index in continuous time," Graz Economics Papers 2015-04, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsReal estate; House prices; Hedonic price index; Missing data; Multiple imputation; Spatial correlation;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2008-11-04 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MAC-2008-11-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2008-11-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2008-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .