The effect of weather shocks and risk on schooling and child labour in rural Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsClimate variability; education; drop-outs; child labour; Indonesia;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sus:susewp:4112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Russell Eke) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsusuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .