Horizontal versus Vertical Electronic Business-to-Business Marketplaces
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Henseler, Marco, 2006. "Horizontal versus Vertical Electronic Business-to-Business Marketplaces," MPRA Paper 40853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2014.
"Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets,"
Competition Policy International, vol. 10.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Triole, Jean, 2002. "Platform competition in two sided markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24929, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Triole, 2002. "Platform Competition in Two Sided Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp409, Financial Markets Group.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Tirole, Jean, 2003. "Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 152, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Caillaud, Bernard & Jullien, Bruno, 2003. " Chicken & Egg: Competition among Intermediation Service Providers," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(2), pages 309-328, Summer.
- Sülzle, Kai, 2009.
"Duopolistic competition between independent and collaborative business-to-business marketplaces,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 615-624, September.
- Kai Suelzle, 2004. "Duopolistic Competition between Independent and Collaborative Business-to-Business Marketplaces," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 191, Econometric Society.
- Kai Sülzle, 2005. "Duopolistic Competition between Independent and Collaborative Business-to-Business Marketplaces," ifo Working Paper Series 5, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Caillaud, Bernard & Jullien, Bruno, 2001. "Competing cybermediaries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 797-808, May.
- Roson Roberto, 2005. "Two-Sided Markets: A Tentative Survey," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-19, June.
- Chrysovalantou Milliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2004. "Business-to-business electronic marketplaces: Joining a public or creating a private," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 99-112.
- BELLEFLAMME, Paul & TOULEMONDE, Eric, 2004. "B2B marketplaces : Emergence and entry," CORE Discussion Papers 2004078, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & WAUTHY, Xavier, 2004. "Two-sided markets and price competition with multi-homing," CORE Discussion Papers 2004030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
Keywordsintermediation; matching; two-sided markets;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-08-12 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CWA-2006-08-12 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MIC-2006-08-12 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stt:dpaper:20061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Institute of Economics and Law, University of Stuttgart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivstude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.