|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Hochschule des Bundes für öffentliche VerwaltungBrühl, Germany
RePEc:edi:fhbovde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Marco Henseler, 2006.
"Horizontal versus Vertical Electronic Business-to-Business Marketplaces,"
Discussion paper series from the Institute of Economics and Law, University of Stuttgart
2006/1, University of Stuttgart, Institute of Economics and Law.
- Henseler, Marco, 2006. "Horizontal versus Vertical Electronic Business-to-Business Marketplaces," MPRA Paper 40853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Henseler, 2013. "Single-till versus dual-till regulation of railway stations," International Journal of Management and Network Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 78-93.
- Swenja Bartkowski & Marco Henseler & Horst-Peter Heinrichs, 2010. "Die Gestaltung eines schlichten Anreizsystems," Netzwirtschaften & Recht, Verlag Recht und Wirtschaft, issue 3, pages 143-151.
- Marco Henseler, 2009. "Wettbewerb elektronischer Business-to-Business Marktplätze - Entwicklungen und dominante Strukturen," Schriftenreihe volkswirtschaftliche Forschungsergebnisse, Verlag Dr. Kovač, volume 127, number 2009_147.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Marco Henseler, 2013.
"Single-till versus dual-till regulation of railway stations,"
International Journal of Management and Network Economics,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 78-93.
- Tiziana D'Alfonso & Valentina Bracaglia & Yulai Wan, 2015. "Airport cities and multiproduct pricing," DIAG Technical Reports 2015-14, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marco Henseler should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.