Formal competencies in the innovation systems of the Nordic countries: An analysis based on register data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anders Ekeland & et al., "undated". "Mobility from the research sector in the Nordic countries," STEP Report series 200312, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Markku Virtaharju & Mikael Åkerblom, "undated". "Measuring mobility – some methodological issues," STEP Report series 200313, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Leiponen, Aija & Drejer, Ina, 2007. "What exactly are technological regimes?: Intra-industry heterogeneity in the organization of innovation activities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1221-1238, October.
- Marianne Broch & Per M. Koch & Siri Aanstad, "undated". "Nye virkemidler for innovasjon – hva gjøres i andre land?," STEP Report series 200209, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Markus Bugge & Anders Ekeland, "undated". "The mobility from the research sector – The Norwegian case 1987 – 2000," STEP Report series 200203, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stp:stepre:1998r06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nils Henrik Solum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/steppno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .