Spot wages, job changes, and the cycle
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauer, Anja & Lochner, Benjamin, 2017. "History dependence in wages and cyclical selection: Evidence from Germany," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 23/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Bauer, Anja & Lochner, Benjamin, 2016. "History dependence in wages and cyclical selection: evidence from Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201629, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
KeywordsReal wage cyclicality; spot wages; job moves; job re‐assignments;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-05-30 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-05-30 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stl:stledp:2011-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liam Delaney). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destiuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .