Representations of knowledge in monetary policy processes: a discursive perspective
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsdiscourse analysis; MPC; monetary policy;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-05-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-KNM-2008-05-24 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MAC-2008-05-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-05-24 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-05-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sti:wpaper:019/2007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthias Klaes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scemeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .