The Canadian Manufacturing Sector: Adapting to Challenges
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marina Capparucci & Emanuela Ghignoni & Alina Verashchagina & Natalia Vorozhbit, 2015. "The Drivers of Innovation in the Italian Manufacturing Sector," Economia & lavoro, Carocci editore, issue 3, pages 111-128.
- Nabil Annabi & Maxime Fougere & Min Li, 2013.
"Foreign Competition and Income Distribution in Canada: A Dynamic Microsimulation CGE Model Analysis,"
International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 525-547, December.
- Nabil Annabi & Maxime Fougère & Min Li, 2011. "Foreign competition and income distribution in Canada: A dynamic microsimulation CGE Model Analysis," EcoMod2011 2922, EcoMod.
- Baldwin, John R. Jarmin , Ron S. Tang, Jianmin, 2002. "L'importance accrue des producteurs plus petits dans le secteur de la fabrication : comparaison Canada-États-Unis," Série de documents de recherche sur l'analyse économique (AE) 2002003f, Statistics Canada, Direction des études analytiques.
- Branker, K. & Pearce, J.M., 2010.
"Financial return for government support of large-scale thin-film solar photovoltaic manufacturing in Canada,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4291-4303, August.
- K. Branker & J.M. Pearce, 2010. "Financial return for government support of large-scale thin-film solar photovoltaic manufacturing in Canada," Post-Print hal-02120501, HAL.
- Evan Capeluck, 2015. "Explanations of the Decline in Manufacturing Employment in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2015-17, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Talan İşcan, 2015. "Windfall Resource Income, Productivity Growth, and Manufacturing Employment," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 279-311, April.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; Manufacturing; Business performance and ownership; Business cycles;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp5e:2009057e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.