Pension Coverage, Retirement Status, and Earnings Replacement Rates Among a Cohort of Canadian Seniors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert L. Brown, 2011. "Economic Security in an Aging Canadian Population," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 285, McMaster University.
- Robert L. Brown, 2010. "Economic Security in an Aging Canadian Population," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 268, McMaster University.
- Kevin D. Moore & William Robson & Alexandre Laurin, 2010. "Canada’s Looming Retirement Challenge: Will Future Retirees Be Able to Maintain Their Living Standards upon Retirement?," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 317, December.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome; pensions; spending and wealth; Pension plans and funds and other retirement income programs; Seniors;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-01-16 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-01-16 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2009321e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.