Summary Of: Participation in Adult Schooling and Its Earnings Impact in Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKie-Mason, Jeffrey K, 1990. " Do Taxes Affect Corporate Financing Decisions?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(5), pages 1471-1493, December.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1985. "Real Determinants of Corporate Leverage," NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Capital Structures in the United States, pages 301-324 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael S. Long & Ileen B. Malitz, 1985. "Investment Patterns and Financial Leverage," NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Capital Structures in the United States, pages 325-352 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- von Furstenberg, George M & Malkiel, Burton G, 1977. "Financial Analysis in an Inflationary Environment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 575-588, May.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- McDonald, Robert L., 1983. "Government debt and private leverage : An extension of the Miller theorem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 303-325.
- Richard Cantor, 1990. "A panel study of the effects of leverage on investment and employment," Research Paper 9011, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- J. A. Kregel, 1990. "Operational and Financial Leverage, the Firm, and the Cycle: Reflections on Vickers' Money Capital Constraint," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 12(2), pages 224-236, January.
- Jack M. Mintz, 1987. "Alternative Views of the Corporate Tax: A Reassessment of the Carter Report Twenty Years Later," Working Papers 683, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Ben S. Bernanke & John Y. Campbell, 1988. "Is There a Corporate Debt Crisis?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(1), pages 83-140.
- Titman, Sheridan & Wessels, Roberto, 1988. " The Determinants of Capital Structure Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Sharpe, Steven A, 1994.
"Financial Market Imperfections, Firm Leverage, and the Cyclicality of Employment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1060-1074.
- Steven A. Sharpe, 1993. "Financial market imperfections, firm leverage and the cyclicality of employment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 93-10, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1991. " The Theory of Capital Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 297-355, March.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1993. "Credit in the macroeconomy," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Spr, pages 50-70.
- Pauline M. Shum, 1996. "Taxes and Corporate Debt Policy in Canada: An Empirical Investigation," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 556-572, August.
- Pruitt, Stephen W & Gitman, Lawrence J, 1991. "The Interactions between the Investment, Financing, and Dividend Decisions of Major U.S. Firms," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 26(3), pages 409-430, August.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Athanasios Orphanides & Steven A. Sharpe, 1994.
"Leverage as a state variable for employment, inventory accumulation, and fixed investment,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
94-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles W. Calomiris & Athanasios Orphanides & Steven A. Sharpe, 1994. "Leverage as a State Variable for Employment, Inventory Accumulation, andFixed Investment," NBER Working Papers 4800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Bartholdy & Gordon R. Fisher & Jack Mintz, 1989. "An Empirical Study of the Impact of Corporate Taxation on the Debt Policy of Canadian Firms," Working Papers 742, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Randall Bausor, 1990. "The Contributions to Economics of Douglas Vickers," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 12(2), pages 203-213, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Coelli & Domenico Tabasso, 2015.
"Where Are the Returns to Lifelong Learning?,"
Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva
15112, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Michael Coelli & Domenico Tabasso, 2015. "Where Are the Returns to Lifelong Learning?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n24, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Coelli, Michael & Tabasso, Domenico, 2015. "Where Are the Returns to Lifelong Learning?," IZA Discussion Papers 9509, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wen Ci & Jose Galdo & Marcel Voia & Christopher Worswick, 2015.
"Wage returns to mid-career investments in job training through employer supported course enrollment: evidence for Canada,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Ci, Wen & Galdo, Jose C. & Voia, Marcel & Worswick, Christopher, 2015. "Wage Returns to Mid-Career Investments in Job Training through Employer-Supported Course Enrollment: Evidence for Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 9007, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsAdult education and training; Education; training and learning; Labour; Outcomes of education; Wages; salaries and other earnings;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2006277e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .